Marketing and Communications Manager
- Full time opportunity
- Newington location, close to public transport, shops etc and parking on site
- Competitive salary
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
ParaQuad NSW/NT provides niche services including vital care, accommodation, support and clinical services to people with a spinal cord injury, their families and carers at every stage of life.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the CEO, the Marketing and Communications Manager will be a part of the senior management team and will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing all the organisation’s Marketing and Communications Plan/Strategy. It is also responsible for developing and managing all ParaQuad NSW/NT branding and overseeing its branding compatibility for Brightsky Australia (the social enterprise arm that supports ParaQuad), managing their website and promotion of the organisation’s brands in media and social media channels.
This is fantastic opportunity to build the function and clearly make your mark for a very worthy cause!
Responsibilities in this role will include:
- Responsible for developing and implementing approved MarComs strategy that are aligned to business unit
- Develop and implement branding guidelines, ensuring brand consistency and optimisation in all marketing and communications
- The production of newsletters
- Develop and implement effective fundraising activities as directed
- Working closely with the CEO to take the lead in managing all external and internal communications
- Oversight of social media and digital marketing activities
- Lead and plan team direction, planning budgets where applicable, supporting employees and regularly engaging to review systems and processes and implement continuous improvements
- Conduct research as required
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have:
- Proven success and experience in a similar role with substantial marketing management,
- Degree in related discipline (Communications, PR, Marketing)
- Ability to think creatively and act proactively
- High degree of competency in MS Products including Wordpress
- Ability to lead, inspire, and engage teams
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Evidence of project management skills
- Proven experience in managing a diverse range of stakeholders
- Excellent presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience managing multiple projects and relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders
If you have any particular questions about this role please feel free to contact Christina Enotiades from Beaumont People on 02 9279 2777.