Part time strategic position reporting to the CEO for highly respected national charity brand.
- Be a life-saver!
- Macarthur location offering a competitive remuneration package
- Part time and real flexibility on hours and days
Lifeline Macarthur is a leading charity that has been saving lives since 1978 and which is part of the National Lifeline network. Their vision is an Australia free of suicide and their purpose is to support Australians in times of crisis and equip individuals and communities to be resilient and suicide-safe.
They provide crisis support services that help change the focus in people’s lives from crisis to opportunity and promote emotional wellbeing and build community capacity in their local communities of South West Sydney, Macarthur and the Southern Highlands.
About the Role:
The part time Marketing and Communications Manager will manage all aspects of the marketing and communications portfolio for Lifeline Macarthur. This is a strategic role and you will contribute to the 5-year marketing plan.
Core competencies include:
- Create and implement the strategic marketing plan for Lifeline Macarthur
- Implement all Marketing and Communications plans
- Develop and deliver targeted internal and external communications including media/PR, various marketing materials etc to be used across all platforms
- Management of planning, content development and delivery of Lifeline Macarthur’s communication strategies to increase awareness
- Work across teams to create and deliver marketing campaigns (including events and fundraising)
- Manage and develop the brand awareness in line with the overall strategy and grow the reach across the region
- Responsible for content development and maintenance of Lifeline Macarthur’s online communications including social media and website
- Manage, track and report on all marketing related costs for Lifeline Macarthur
- Proven background within marketing and communications
- Experience setting a marcomms strategy
- Brand management experience
- Website and social media management including content creation and management
- Effective computer skills in Microsoft desktop software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite such as InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop and Outlook
- Experience in and able to work with local media
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis