- Opportunity to work autonomously and use initiative to lead and drive integrated marketing campaigns to drive brand engagement and support business goals.
- Small and innovative team based in North Sydney with work / life balance
About the Organisation
This organisation has a mission to improve the lives of those individuals living in poverty in the Asia Pacific Regions. It is through livelihood development programs that they work to improve access to financial services and living standards by giving them access to the necessary tools they need to work their way into opportunity.
About the Role
In this role, you will have full ownership of Marketing and Communications portfolio. You will bring together your strategy and creative nous to lead the delivery of engaging MarComms collateral and integrated campaigns to drive brand engagement and achieve strong ROI.
You will be responsible for the organisation's online presence and social media platforms, website management, blogs, newsletters as well as developing and delivering digital campaigns. Experience in strategy and working to create brand guidelines is highly desirable.
Through the use of innovative tools you will analyse the marketing outcomes and identify opportunities for improvement.
The successful candidate will be creative and have a nous for writing, able to translate technical jargon too engaging content that is understood and inspires varying audiences. You will be able to work in a nimble, fast paced environment, using your initiative every step of the way.
It is essential that you can work under pressure to meet competing deadlines, and work autonomously but also as part of a national and global team.
- Develop, manage and implement the annual communication plan and key campaigns, including a social media strategy to improve awareness and drive fundraising targets.
- Create and publish engaging content including marketing materials, fundraising collateral, newsletters, blogs, articles, press releases and other communications.
- Support in establishing brand guidelines and a marketing strategy.
- Measure the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns, including driving test and optimisation plans to continually improve campaign results.
- Develop and deliver compelling and optimised end-to-end customer journeys across all channels to achieve organisational goals and KPI
Skills & Attributes
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications / Marketing
- Demonstrated experience in delivering effective marketing strategies with a focus on fundraising
- Experience in implementing marketing campaigns, including social media
- Highly skilled in identifying a good story and developing communication publications around that
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and web traffic metrics
- Design and publication skills desirable along with graphic design, Adobe Design suite, Cava Google Analytics skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive approach with ability to take the initiative and work as a team
- A commitment to social justice
Applications will be reviewed on an immediate so APPLY NOW and don’t wait!
If you have any additional question contact Kristina at Beaumont People on 02 9093 4911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.