- Manage and develop marketing and communications
- Fantastic salary, great cause
- CBD location
Australian Cancer Research Foundation (ACRF) provide funding to only the most promising cancer research initiatives in Australia. Through these funding initiatives, ACRF have a mission to outsmart cancer by providing world-class scientists with the equipment they need to improve prevention, diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancer.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will have autonomy to develop and execute the organisations marketing and communications activities, raising and maintaining the profile of the ACRF brand. Reporting directly to the COO, and managing one, you will be part of an energetic, passionate and driven team, leading the organisation through brand and communication to ultimately increase the level of funds raised for cancer research.
- Develop, manage and implement the organisations marketing and communications activities, across all channels
- Ensure the ACRF brand is well-recognised by the Australian public
- Support the promotional activities of the fundraising teams
- Manage and develop relationships with external agencies, suppliers, internal and external stakeholders
- Manage marketing campaigns to increase supporter growth, fundraising revenue and marketing effectiveness
- Initiate develop and maintain relationships with ACRF grant recipients and be the ACRF contact point for research institutions
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns aligned with the Foundation’s goals and initiatives
- Manage all public relations
- Provide strategic communications advice and support to staff across the organisation
- Maintain all digital platforms, including the ACRF website and social media channels
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against objectives (ROI and KPIs)
- Manage and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
If you have a high level of energy and passion and love collaborating with the wider team to build a memorable brand, we would love to hear from you.
For this role, it is ideal that you have:
- Senior level experience in marketing and communications
- Experience across traditional and digital marketing, with an understanding of developing online content, e-marketing, social media, UX and managing websites
- Experience in PR, media relations and corporate communications
- Experience in team management
- Enjoy thinking creatively whilst using your strong analytical skills
- Thorough understanding of all digital channels, digital/social trends, marketing automation and opportunities.
- Ability to develop and maintain successful relationships with all stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Ability to manage, measure and track the ROI of campaigns
- Marketing experience from within health/medical research beneficial
Please APPLY NOW or if you require further information please contact Rosheen Singh from Beaumont People on 02 9093 4911.