- Marketing and Communications Manager
- Not-for-profit education provider
- Sydney or Melbourne
- Flexible working arrangements
Our clients are an innovative and impressive not-for-profit social enterprise who have developed an award-winning educational program inspiring and educating Australian teens on social justice & global issues.
About the role
As the Marketing and Communications Manager, you will work autonomously managing the entire marketing portfolio. You will be responsible for the development of the annual strategy and delivery of targeted campaigns to engage school and education partners utilising a multi-channel approach including digital, print and events.
About the person
This team is high energy, innovative and fast paced, so as the Marketing and Communications Manger you will reflect these traits. You will also be strategic and demonstrate solid project management experience, capable in manage multiple competing priorities. This role will need you to work autonomously but also enjoy building relationships and working in collaboration with a diverse team.
- Working with the Director of Customer Success to strategically develop and implement an annual marketing strategy that will build awareness and position the organisation as a trusted partner with schools and education sector
- Implement a communications plan and supporting campaigns to engage schools and education partners across multiple channels including digital, print, and events
- Work with the CEO to develop 1-2 fundraising campaigns per year
- Develop the strategy and approach to leading annual marketing conferences and seminars
- Manage the digital marketing tools and social media platforms including setting relevant metrics to report on campaign success and inform future campaigns
- Manage relationships with marketing partners and vendors including website developers and external agency
- Demonstrate a fast-paced attitude to effectively make things happen
- Agile thinking, identifying trade-offs and resetting priorities as required
- Strong written and verbal communications with high attention to detail
- A high-level of initiative
- Experience in working autonomously as a creative thinker and hands on doer!
- Previous experience in a digital marketing tools and channels
- A passion for social impact
- Proficient in relevant marketing programs like Canva, Adobe Suite, Google Analytics
Are you excited? If this sounds like the perfect role for you please APPLY NOW ! Alternatively, call Kristina on 9093 4911 for more information.