About the client:
The Resolution Institute is a membership organisation of mediators and Dispute Resolution practitioners.
The organisation promotes the use of Dispute Resolution professional, provides training, assessment and accreditation services to their members as well as offering information and services to the public, business, government and legal communities.
About the role:
Due to an organisational restructure and strategy for growth, the Resolution Institute is looking to fill a newly created vacancy in the team as the Marketing and Communications Manager.
The Resolution Institute is looking for an individual with the ability to strategize and implement to join their team in the Sydney CBD office.
You will be responsible for delivering the external communications and continuously developing the marketing services that are offered.
This role will have 3 direct reports.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Review and develop the marketing and communications strategy
- Manage and execute the external communications including website content, email campaigns and social media platforms
- Manage the biennial Journal and Annual Report
- Govern the communication processes across the business ensuring consistency
- Oversight of market research, data analysis and reporting
- Previous experience in a membership organisation
- The desire to work in a team and have a collaborative approach
- Highly developed communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in a digital marketing role and able to use a variety of platforms
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.