Exciting opportunity to grow a member base via a multichannel marketing approach, for an NFP offering NDIS services.
- Strategic management role
- Not-for-Profit supporting people with disabilities
- Sutherland Shire location with some flexible work from home options
This not-for-profit organisation supports people with disabilities to live an independent life. They take an individualised and holistic approach towards members and provide Employment, Support Coordination and Occupational Therapy services.
This exciting new role will develop, lead and implement a marketing and communications strategy to support growth and increase membership. The role will drive brand awareness and expand the membership benefits to grow the overall client base, utilising a multichannel approach to market services.
- Develop a strategic marketing and communications plan to drive growth
- Develop the brand and unique value proposition
- Execute the marketing plan including website improvements and improving online presence
- Increase client retention and growth of client base through increased awareness and brand building
- Grow base through targeted multi-channel conversion campaigns for individual service offerings and acquire new membership
- Report, analyse and evaluate campaign performance and use learning to inform future campaign activity
- Develop products and events that will drive revenue generation
- Market segmentation and analysis to provide individualised benefits and continually improve the membership value equation
- Test the market and interview participants to confirm demand and price points for services
- Line manage one staff member
- Proven track record in marketing and business development to achieve revenue targets and grow income
- Knowledge of the Not-for-Profit or Disability Sector ideal
- Ability to target specific audiences for services through targeted marketing campaigns
- Multichannel marketing experience
- Relevant experience working in a similar role
- Marketing or Communication qualifications
- Be up to date with latest marketing tools including social media and digital marketing
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all queries to Rosheen at Beaumont People on email@example.com.
Please apply as soon as possible, via the APPLY button, as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.