Manage Marketing and Communications for the wonderful Avner Pancreatic Cancer Foundation Limited. Avner Pancreatic Cancer Foundation Limited is the only Foundation in Australia exclusively dedicated to Pancreatic Cancer.
You will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing the organisation’s Marketing and Communications. This will involve developing and managing the website, campaigns, newsletter, and the promotion of the organisation’s fundraising, events, activities, brand and awareness through multiple media, social media and marketing channels.
- Manage the Marketing and Communications for this inspiring organisation
- Work for a small, motivated and highly ambitious organisation
- Competitive salary packaging, beach location and great cause
- Manage Marketing and Communications
- Generate exciting and innovative marketing materials including collateral for all Fundraising activities
- Develop and grow a new CRM system
- Develop stronger brand awareness through marketing activity
- Build strong media relationships and produce press releases and articles to gain coverage and grow the brand
- Manage the charities website including all content
- Responsible for all social media channels
- Proven background within marketing and communications
- Exceptional writing skills
- Understanding of marketing for fundraising and fundraising events/campaigns
- Experience setting a marcomms strategy
- Ability to develop relationships with the media and gain press/media coverage
- Brand management experience
- Social media management
- A passion for working in a small, dedicated organisation
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis