- Content creation and more
- 7 month contract– potential extension/permanent opportunity
- Randwick location
About the organisation
Sydney Children’s Hospital Foundation is a charitable organisation that exists to fund ground-breaking research and everyday clinical care at Sydney Children’s Hospital, Randwick.
The Marketing Specialist provides specific marketing and communications support to the Foundation high profile fundraising events team.
- Speech writing
- Traditional and online content creation
- Print and digital collateral creation
- Project management
- Marketing strategy in relation to the events
Skills & Attributes
- Qualifications in marketing and communications or a related field and/or relevant experience in a marketing role.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
- Well-developed communication skills, both oral and written.
- Experience in or knowledge of event fundraising and/or event management desirable but not essential.
Supportive, motivating, fun
- Opportunities for development and progression
- Potential contract extension
- Opportunity to really make a difference
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.