- Darlinghurst location
- Competitive Salary Packaging
- Interview scientists and develop content and video!
Garvan Research Foundation is the marketing and fundraising arm of the Garvan Institute of Medical Research and provides financial support to the Institute's medical research programs.
The fundraising activities allow Garvan's scientists to continue contributing to knowledge which will ultimately lead to earlier diagnosis, better disease management, new therapies and prevention or cure of a range of diseases.
The Marketing and Communications Coordinator is a diverse and dynamic role. You will take the lead on developing video collateral and content – either by repurposing existing content or creating new content for newsletters, stories, magazines and videos, design collateral, infographics, media etc.
- Work with the Foundation’s video production company to videos and animations
- Assist with the full suite of activities in the Marketing and Communications team
- Repurpose existing content into written collateral
- Develop new content or collateral
- Assist with media and public relations with external news outlets and journalists
- Assist with the development and scheduling of all social media content – both paid and organic
- Develop support collateral and assets for communications initiatives
Skills & Attributes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related discipline.
- Experience in a marketing, PR, media agency or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Empathetic, warm and friendly approach.
- Internal opportunities for growth
Professional development and support
- Access to salary packaging
- Good work/life balance
Strong team culture; collaborative, helpful, supportive, approachable
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.