About the role:
This NFP organisation are looking for a passionate marketing and communications coordinator to join their team in a temporary full time role. This organisation are interested in offering the successful candidate a permanent opportunity if
Responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Supporting the Marketing Manager
- Assist with the coordination and implementation of marketing campaigns
- Liaise with creative agencies to develop marketing and communications material
- Distribute marketing collateral to internal and external stakeholders
- Report to the organisation and the Senior Management about campaign strategies and results
- Build relationships between the marketing and other divisions and ensuring the business units receive marketing support.
- You must have 2 years marketing experience
- Have a marketing degree or Diploma
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience using CMS (iMIS RiSE would be a bonus!)
- Well organised
- Good communications skills
- Positive and happy attitude
- Career orientated
- Be productive to change
You will be a team player, have strong attention to detail, great communication skills, be computer literate and be well presented and professional!
Ability to start immediately is essential. If you are interested, please APPLY or contact Annabelle on 02 9093 4925.