- City location
- Work/life balance
- Be creative - Graphic design, website, social media, photography and more!
City West Housing is a leader in developing, building and managing affordable housing for rent in Ultimo/Pyrmont. Their vision is to continue creating innovative developments that will meet the changing needs of communities and reflect Sydney’s changing population.
The Marketing and Communications Coordinator will help support internal and external communications, managing written and digital content and on-line content platforms and organising events and campaigns
- Contribute to the planning, development and execution of marketing and communications campaigns
- Create and maintain marketing and engagement materials (marketing collateral, brochures, factsheets, policies, advertisements, media kits, flyers, etc.)
- Manage content uploads, system updates and analytics gathering from online and social media content platforms including Squarespace hosted website, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
- Assist in the development of written and digital content including video, newsletters, blog articles, annual report, web and social content
- Oversee print management including publications and collateral
- Support research activities including coordinating surveys, collating and analysing data and producing reports
- Support event coordination of all corporate and community events including the marketing and promotion of events
- Support media outreach and reactive media management
Skills & Attributes
- Tertiary qualifications (or near completion) in Marketing/Communications
- Some experience in a marketing or communications support role
- Interest or experience in a community-based organisation or not for profit charity
- Graphic design, photography and digital skills highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive approach with ability to take the initiative and work as a team
- Work / life balance
- Fantastic and fun team culture
- Creative opportunity to ‘make the role your own!’
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.