Leading disability charity. Marketing, Communication, Events and Fundraising opportunity.
- Hornsby/The Hills area – parking available
- Part-time hours, flexible environment
- Beautiful office on farm location
About the organisation
Warrah Society is a Rudolf Steiner organisation dedicated to enriching the lives of people with disability. Values of self-determination, creativity and contribution underpin Warrah's approach to supporting people with disability.
The Marketing and Communications Assistant implements a range of effective marketing and communications programs and activities under the direction of the Community Development Manager.
- Contribute to the development of marketing strategies and plans
- Implement targeted promotional campaigns where needed
- Design and develop marketing and promotional collateral
- Implement and maintain digital media including Warrah’s website and social media
- Coordinate communications publications including Warrah News and Warrah’s Annual Report
- Maintain good communication, relationships and connection with the Warrah community (clients, parents, staff, Board, friends and supporters) and the wider community
- Provide timely and appropriate reports, results and information as required
- There will also be some small support with fundraising activities and events
Skills & Attributes
- Relevant qualifications in marketing and/or communications
- Demonstrated experience and results in a marketing and/or communications role
- Ability to design and produce marketing collateral
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience maintaining and using a range of relevant digital mediums
- Ability to work collaboratively in a small team as well as independently
- High attention to detail with ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Flexible, reliable and organised
Well connected, supportive team, sociable, dedicated
- Located on a certified biodynamic farm
- Work / life balance – flexible hours
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.