We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing & Communications Officer to join a reputable higher education provider. The Marketing & Communications Officer will work in a cross-disciplinary manner within the marketing & communication team. This is a fantastic opportunity to get a foot in the door to the education sector and work in a collaborative and supportive team.
This is a permanent, part-time opportunity paying $70,000 pro-rata inclusive of super, 3 days a week (0.6 FTE). Our client is located in a central inner-west, very close to public transport and they also provide catered breakfast and lunch everyday!
- Preparation and upload of social media content and monitoring the organisations brand on social media
- Preparation of communications materials such as newsletters, fact sheets and marketing collateral
- Developing positive and strong relationships with students and alumni for content creation
- Assisting in the coordination of events including liaising with external and internal stakeholders
- Assist with current projects on branding, templating, executing style guides, communicating internally and externally, managing social media platforms, and marketing to schools.
As the Marketing & Communication Officer, you will be someone who is warm and personable, and cares deeply about the student experience and providing terrific service to your internal and external stakeholders. Organised, efficient, and reliable, you have great time management skills and the ability to work through competing demands. You can work with students and staff from all walks of life, and understand the important service you provide to your stakeholders.
Skills & Attributes:
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Marketing/Communications, or equivalent; or have worked in an organisation where you understand the marketing and communication processes and channels.
- Demonstrated experience in communications and marketing
- Knowledge in managing content on social media, and using InDesign and/or Canva.
- Experience working with WordPress, or an equivalent CMS.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use the entirety of the Microsoft Office suite
- You get a catered breakfast and lunch every day (yes, every day!), paid and provided for by the organisation (equivalent to a $5K bonus!)
- You will be in the midst of the bustling inner-west: cafes, eateries, and fantastic coffee everywhere; not to mention, close to buses and trains
- You get to be part of a supportive and collaborative team environment, who encourage you to grow and develop your skills
If you're interested in this opportunity and are keen to be considered, please submit your resume via the link. For any further information, please contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on (02) 9279 2777.