$75/85k + super
Full time, North Sydney
Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) is the peak industry body for the cruise industry. CLIA supports practices that foster a safe, secure, healthy and sustainable cruise ship environment and is dedicated to promoting the cruise travel experience.
As the Membership, Sales and Marketing Manager you will be responsible for growing and retaining members (travel agents) as well as supporting the marketing strategies across the business.
You will be proactive and self motivate with a flexible attitude to work. You will enjoy building relationships and connecting with travel agents to promote the cruise line industry. You will also demonstrate a creative flair by driving marketing campaigns.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for new membership and retention
- Regularly liaise with existing members and prospective members to outline the membership proposition and benefits
- Develop and support marketing activities to enhance growth in membership and professional development
- Increase brand awareness via social media platforms, newsletters and website
- Create marketing EDM's, flyers and promotional material
- Assist to ensure events are coordinated and marketed in all forms
- Previous marketing and sales experience ideally within an association or membership organisation
- Proven ability to engage with members and communicate a value proposition
- Strong understanding of social media and website content
- Strong written communication skills including the development of collateral, marketing material, and newsletters for diverse audience groups.
- Strong verbal communication skills including leading discussions and presentations
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.