Marketing and Sales Manager
$75/85k + super
Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) Australasia is the peak industry body for the cruise industry in this region. CLIA supports policies and practices that foster a safe, secure, healthy and sustainable cruise ship environment and is dedicated to promoting the cruise travel experience to its members.
The Marketing and Sales Manager will work closely with the team to grow and retain members as well as oversea and support marketing strategies primarily around social media platforms, membership communications, and events.
We are seeking a creative, flexible and entrepreneurial person who has initiative and self-drive to successfully deliver and improve the recruitment and retention for travel trade members and corporate partners.
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate strong experience in relationship management and marketing. You will also require a high level of interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage competing priorities within a small collaborative team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for new membership and retention
- Regularly liaise with existing members and prospective members to outline the membership proposition and benefits
- Develop and support marketing activities to enhance growth in membership and professional development
- Increase brand awareness via social media platforms, newsletters and website
- Create marketing EDM's, flyers and promotional material
- Assist to ensure events are coordinated and marketed in all forms
- Previous marketing and sales experience ideally within an association or membership organisation
- Proven ability to engage with members and communicate a value proposition
- Strong understanding of social media and website content
- Strong written communication skills including the development of collateral, marketing material, and newsletters for diverse audience groups.
- Strong verbal communication skills including leading discussions and presentations
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.