Marketing & Acquisition Manager
$90k + super, 12-month maternity contract
About the client:
The Institute of Managers and Leaders (IML) is a Not-for-profit Membership organisation. They provide their members with innovative events, personal development and mentoring programmes, psychometric assessment tools and national salary surveys.
About the role:
IML are looking for an experienced Marketing and Acquisition Manger to implement the marketing strategy. This is a tactical role and will involve working closely with the Digital Marketing team, Media and Content team and Graphic Designer to plan and execute campaigns, using a wide variety of channels including print, digital, out of home media, customer journeys, PR and content.
About the person:
Our ideal candidate needs to be a true team player with exceptional communication and a high-level of interpersonal skills. This role will suit a dynamic, creative, driven professional with fantastic leadership skills who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
You will have a great eye for detail with excellent writing, organisation and strong project management skills.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute large-scale brand awareness campaigns
- Assist the Digital Marketing team to plan the social media strategy
- Collaborate with the GM Marketing and Brand to promote on all promotional activity
- Actively manage the marketing and advertising budget
- Write creative campaign briefs to develop and execute compelling out of the box creativity
- Collaborate with Media and Communications Manager on PR plan that aligns with the brand strategy
- Experience in marketing, communications and budgets
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work autonomously, make decisions and work to tight deadlines
- Experience in leading a team who can build and evolve team strategies
- Creativity and innovation, be adaptable, diligent and multi-task
- Exceptional organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.