About the role:
This NFP organisation are looking for a passionate marketing administrator to join their team in a temporary full time role to start immediately.
Responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Supporting the Marketing Team
- Assist with the coordination and implementation of marketing campaigns
- Liaise with creative agencies to develop marketing and communications material
- Distribute marketing collateral to internal and external stakeholders
- Analyse and report on marketing campaign results
- Plan and coordinate marketing activities calendar
- Reception relief
- You must have 1 years marketing experience
- Have a marketing degree or Diploma
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience using CMS (iMIS RiSE would be a bonus!)
- Well organised
- Good communications skills
- Positive and happy attitude
- Career orientated
You will be a team player, have strong attention to detail, great communication skills, be computer literate and be well presented and professional!
Ability to start immediately is essential. If you are interested, please APPLY or contact Annabelle on 02 9093 4925.