Incredible opportunity for a creative leader to apply their visionary and innovative mindset to program conceptualisations of innovative approaches, further enhancing the work of the Alcohol and Drug Foundation.
- Senior strategic leadership opportunity
- Not-for-profit organisation
- Innovative and evidence-based approaches to minimise alcohol and drug harm
Celebrating more than 60 years of service to the community, the Alcohol and Drug Foundation (ADF), is Australia's leading body committed to preventing alcohol and other drug harms in communities around the nation. Their purpose is to prevent and minimise harm from alcohol and other drugs across Australia.
Reaching millions of people in local communities through sporting clubs, health care settings and schools, offering educational information, drug and alcohol prevention programs and advocating for strong and healthy communities. The ADF is proudly independent and not-for-profit.
For further information, check out their website: http://www.adf.org.au/
About the Opportunity
As Manager – Program Innovation you will be responsible for:
- Working with key teams to consider the key input from all teams into the design of new projects, programs and services to ensure they are underpinned by best available evidence and best practice
- Supporting and contributing to program conceptualisations of innovative approaches to enhance the work of the ADF including to expand applicability of existing models to new populations and markets
- Leading the development and testing of new projects and programs, working with other key teams (digital, M&C, R&E, evidence) to ensure a robust approach to piloting and evaluation
- Working closely with National Community Programs (NCP) and Program Delivery (PD) in the development of procedures, KPIs and support implementation of new programs and services into delivery once programs have been developed and tested.
- Effective project management and team management to ensure the efficacy of new programs and services, ensuring alignment with organisational business strategy to reduce alcohol and other drugs related harm in Australia and fulfils funding requirements.
- Supporting the NCP Managing and PDLT in funding submissions to support the development, testing and implementation of innovative approaches.
To have success in the role you will be a motivated and innovative leader who can enthuse others, facilitate successful goal accomplishment and drive a culture of creative collaboration. You will also have;
- Undergraduate (essential) and post-graduate qualifications (or equivalent industry experience) in health or social sciences relevant to community programs management (e.g. Public Health, Clinical, Health Promotion, Public Policy and Management, Business Management).
- Considerable program development experience and extensive relevant experience at a senior level.
- Extensive high-level leadership and people management experience, including the ability to lead and develop a high-performing multi-disciplinary team.
- Demonstrated success developing and evaluating program models and selecting and successfully operationalising innovative programs.
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills with a proven ability to influence, lead change and inspire teams and to represent and negotiate with the Government at all levels, funding bodies and other key stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience establishing and managing significant project and program budgets, and in establishing, managing, and acquitting community grant programs
- Demonstrated capacity to build and maintain strong collaborative partnerships with a variety of stakeholders
- Join an engaging and committed team who are passionate about what they do
- Strength based leadership with great opportunity for professional career development
- An organisation that truly promotes a healthy work-life balance
- Attractive above award remuneration package
- Ability to work from any major city across Australia
For more information, please get in touch with Chloe Barton on 04 2616 1985 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed as they are received so please send your application through A.S.A.P.