Online Support Services Manager
- An opportunity to create an online community platform
- Based in the Inner-West of Sydney, close to public transport
- Attractive salary on offer for the right person
In the first six months you will establish and implement policies and safeguards to create a simple and easy to use online community to go live across Australia before the year is out. To be successful in this position you will have project management experience, previously built an online forum and can manage the ongoing success of the Online Support Services team. It will be your responsibility to develop protocols to test and refine the system within a closed user group.
You will liaise with multiple external and internal stakeholders, including the nominated technology providers to implement and manage data collection and reporting processes in line with service agreements. Working closely with the Engagement Team, you will also be involved in creating topic threads, as well as promoting the new Online Support Service to other community organisations.
Successful applicants will have the following:
- Previous experience creating a complex online support service
- Experience managing a project from concept, completion and beyond, including the development of policies and procedures
- Degree or equivalent in counselling, mental health or related field
- Ability to manage acute client mental health concerns in an online community environment
- A strong understanding of data, system functionality and can efficiently manage the relationship with the technology partner
- Salesforce experience is desirable
- Experience in building and leading a team
Reporting to the Project Lead, this person will have the opportunity to lead a positive and inspiring Online Support Service from the ground up and see the Service flourish into a national online community. Please appreciate that the organisation and further details of the role will remain confidential until the project is announced.
How to apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with a cover letter outlining your previous experience and the reason for your application along with your full resume. If you have any further question please contact Rhonda Newman at email@example.com
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.