As Manager of Mediation Services you will be responsible for leading a small professional and passionate team of Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners, while overseeing the delivery and development of quality services across 4 locations - Macquarie Park (where the role will be based) Sydney CBD, Hunter and Wollongong.
Fixed term contract till June 2019 with possibility to extend, this is a 0.8 TFE role. Flexible working environment. To be considered for this position you must be registered as a Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner.
Managing 3 mediation services provided by the organisation that support families through post separation, other services focus on workplace mediation and EAP support. With a mind for business and strategy, you will bring a values-based leadership style with a focus on the customers experience and driving excellence across all services through a changing environment.
You will have the following essentials;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in social work, social welfare or psychology with registration as Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner.
- Experience managing a clinical team who are responsible for the delivery of direct service supports to families and individuals. Experience managing remote members of a team is highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience in the areas of mediation, with awareness and knowledge of legislation, standards, policies and guidelines relating to Mediation and family law.
- Innovative commitment to strategic planning.
- Experience in driving quality assurance standards of client services, monitoring, evaluation and reporting targets/ KPIs.
- Financial management experience, previous experience working with complex budgets and financial Systems
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence
- Have a valid WWCC and willingness to undertake a national police check as part of the reemployment checks.
Attractive remuneration package with additional perks of salary sacrificing, 5 weeks paid leave, onsite parking, professional development and opportunities for internal growth.
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed on receipt so please send your application if you are interested in this role.
If this sounds like the role for you, please click ‘APPLY’ to send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and interest in the role addressed to Chloe Barton or email your application to Chloe@beaumontpeople.com.au. Please feel free to call to discuss on 02 9133 9322