Beaumont People have a rare and exciting opportunity for a newly created Manager of Client Outcomes within a leading Not for Profit who are committed and passionate about providing families and individuals with support around personal and social wellbeing to enhance healthy and strong relationships.
As Manager of Client Outcomes, you will support the organisation in developing and driving evidence-based practice frameworks ensuring services to clients are of high standard. Working closely with the Head of Practice and Research Team and other internal stakeholders to review available client data and research, embedding a culture of innovative continuous improvements across support services.
You will also manage projects to implement new, innovative models of service delivery with the aim of enhancing and improving client outcomes and community capacity.
This is a full-time role based in South Brisbane working as part of a flexible working environment.
Some of responsibilities and benefits of this role;
- Join a professional team who are passionate about achieving great outcomes for clients and service delivery.
- Develop, implement and review practice frameworks across the organisation
- Conduct evaluation and analysis on data, reporting on service effectiveness and client outcomes and experiences, while driving cultural shift towards continuous improvement practices.
- Work collaboratively building staff capacity with implementation and interpretation of the outcomes framework.
- Manage projects focused on enhancing client outcomes and contributing to strategic direction of organisation
- Contribute to the Strategic Directions of the organisation
- Great work life balance, working within a flexible and supportive environment.
- You will have a relevant tertiary qualification within community services along with;
- Demonstrated experience in children and family, counselling, mental health and / or community development services.
- End to end project management experience with a focus on client services including planning and delivering quality results in a timely manner
- Experience evaluating customer experience and client outcomes; Measuring the outcomes from data analysis, evidence-based assessments and trends in community building.
- Experience working in a fast-paced role where you have facilitated teams journey of change and delivered results in the ability to drive new initiatives and to innovate
- High level communications skills with the ability to work collaboratively to successfully influence and engage a range of stakeholders
Attractive remuneration package with perks of salary sacrificing, additional and flexible leave options, great work life balance, professional development and opportunities for internal growth.