Manager, Events Marketing & Fundraising
Manager- Events, Marketing and Fundraising for health charity based in North Sydney.
Full Job Description
- Manager Events Marketing & Fundraising position leading the fundraising & marketing team
- Competitive salary
- Full time based in North Sydney
- Opportunity to manage and innovate the iconic MS events portfolio
- Join a passionate, highly skilled & motivated team
The Manager Events Marketing & Fundraising will develop and implement the l events fundraising and marketing strategy for some of the longest standing fundraising events in NSW, ACT, TAS and VIC[SD1] and develop new events. Drawing on your experience as a consummate event fundraising and relationship professional, you will lead and drive the recruitment and retention of participants in the organisation's high-profile fundraising events, as well develop & lead strategy to increase fundraising.
Purpose: To drive the engagement with event participants and fundraisers to maximise the achievement of revenue raising goals. You will be a strong project manager, an initiator, an impactful communicator and an insightful creative able to support your team with ideas and data to maximise engagement and optimise fundraising revenue for events. Working with the Senior team you will develop the marketing & fundraising strategies for events and be pivotal in setting and agreeing targets. .
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy to engage previous and new participants in these hallmarked and iconic fundraising events.
- Develop a compelling proposition, pricing and communications plan to re-engage previous participants.
- Use data and insights to develop and implement an acquisition plan to grow new participation from both corporate and community.
- Develop partnerships with external organisations to deliver strategic outcome.
- Establish systems and process to manage the performance.
- Significant experience in Events Fundraising, Management and Marketing
- Significant experience in business development
- Demonstrated ability in managing a team to deliver results
- Experience in developing Marketing & Fundraising strategy including analysis of insights
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to network and develop effective working relationships
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritise work and to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results through strong influence and consultative skills
- Demonstrated ability in generic computer packages such as Microsoft Office, internet, databases and online fundraising platforms.
- This role will involve some out of normal business hours, must be flexible to work on evenings some weekends
- Must have full driver's license
- The successful applicant will be required to hold a Working with Children Check.
To apply for this position, please send your up to date resume and a covering letter addressing the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful applicant will be required to undertake a national police check and possibly an international police check.
Please apply as soon as possible as these will be assessed throughout the process
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis