Events & Sponsorship Manager
$90k + super
About the client:
A leading Not-for-Profit membership organisation who represent a highly regarded medical speciality with a focus on training, accreditation, certification and continuous professional development (CPD).
About the role:
As the Events Manager, you will be responsible for the end to end organisation, pre-planning, event logistics and on-site execution for all corporate events. You will play an integral part in organising the conferences, events and sponsorship to support the organisations members.
About the person:
Our ideal candidate needs to be a true team player with exceptional communication and a high-level of interpersonal skills. This role will suit a professional and driven events manager with fantastic leadership skills who generally thrives in a fast-paced environment. You will have a great eye for detail with excellent writing, organisation skills and strong project management skills.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop and deliver conferences, meetings, forums and workshops
- Event project management - including scheduling, pre-event planning, budget management, event logistics and execution on-site including the management of speakers, suppliers and staff
- Manage all aspects of sponsorship to expand sponsorship opportunities
- Develop and maintain an events strategy to enhance events and grow sponsorship
- Drive, support and coordinate projects on behalf of the committees
- Event planning and reporting, including event proposals, financial management and analysis of events
- Corporate event management experience
- Experience in managing budgets and sponsorship proposals
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in leading a team whilst building and evolving team strategies
- Proven ability to work on multiple events, be adaptable, diligent and multi-task
- The ability to work autonomously, make decisions and work to tight deadlines
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.