Events & Sponsorship Manager
$90k + super + $10k bonus
About the client:
A leading innovative Not-for-Profit membership organisation who represent a highly regarded medical speciality are seeking a forward-thinking commercial Events & Sponsorship Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who encourage professional development, offer flexible working arrangements, 12 days additional leave through there RDO program, access to member benefits, personal Quanta’s Club Membership, TOIL and additional paid Christmas Leave.
About the role:
As the Manager for Events & Sponsorships, you will be responsible for leading the team, end to end event organisation, pre-planning, logistics and on-site execution for all clinical events. You will be responsible for development of new business opportunities within the events space, budgeting, project management and manage all aspects of sponsorship with potential to expand sponsorship opportunities.
About the person:
Our ideal candidate needs to be a strong leader with excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills. This role will suit a professional who thrives in a fast-paced, supportive and collaborative environment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop and deliver conferences, meetings, forums and workshops
- Manage all aspects of sponsorship to expand sponsorship and partnership opportunities
- Event project management - including scheduling, pre-event planning, budget management, event logistics and execution on-site including the management of speakers and reporting
- Maintain, develop and enhance an events strategy
- Drive, support and coordinate projects on behalf of the committees
- Grow organisation’s events portfolio by proactively seeking opportunities
- Corporate event management experience
- Experience in managing budgets and sponsorship proposals is desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in leading a team whilst building and evolving team strategies
- Proven ability to work on multiple events, be adaptable, diligent and multi-task
- The ability to work autonomously, make decisions and work to tight deadlines
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.