The key purpose of this role is to provide exemplary oversight of care coordination/facilitation and case management services in accordance with Multicultural Care's values. The position leads and manages the delivery and development of services, ensuring services operate to budget, implements appropriate policies and procedures to meet the organisation’s objectives and ensures required standards and legislative and compliance obligations are met.
As Manager, Client Services will have 8 direct reports and will develop a structure around the bilingual support staff to include leadership and support to the team, creating a positive, respectful and safe work environment.
- Development and maintenance of service systems, policies and procedures to ensure a robust, effective high quality services are delivered.
- Achievement and maintenance of quality reporting/Accreditation and compliance for all services with relevant standards e.g. Common Care Standards and Outcome.
- Positively and constructively represents Multicultural Care in all opportunities, role modelling the Code of Conduct and actively supporting the mission, vision and values.
To be successful in this role you will have:-
- A broad range of experience at management level preferably within the Community Care sector.
- Demonstrated experience in care coordination and facilitation
- A sound understanding and experience in service review and development.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of a wide range of IT applications.
- Highly developed communication, negotiation and analytical skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders and customers.
- Demonstrated commitment to a customer focused culture and ensuring quality outcomes for clients.
- Demonstrated knowledge of continuous quality improvement.
- Experience in working within budget & service delivery parameters
- A good understanding and experience in relation to contemporary issues, legislation and standards impacting on Home Care.
- Demonstrated experience in Managing a diverse team
- Current driver license and car
If this sounds like the role for you please click ‘APPLY’ to send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and reason for application addressed to Sadie Kelly or email your application to Sadie@beaumontpeople.com.au. Please feel free to call to discuss on 02 9093 4911