Purpose of the position: Based in Lismore in Northern NSW, the Manager for Business and Social Strategy will play a key role in managing programs, market identification, business development, grant writing and procurement to build on and ensure Social Futures’ financial sustainability and extend their organisational reach.
This role will lead and be responsible for managing the Business and Social Strategy team functions, including:
- Identifying and securing new markets, funding sources and opportunities for growth and new revenue streams
- Grant writing, development of project proposals and procurement
- Building strong external and internal partnerships and networks
- Delivering social and/or sector development and innovation programs; and organisational sustainability programs
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Tertiary qualification in business administration, social entrepreneurship, social sciences or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in writing successful funding applications, grants, business proposals and submissions
- Excellent communication, networking and presentation skills, including ability to write clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive proposals
- Demonstrated experience developing, implementing and evaluating business and/or social strategies and plans
- Demonstrated experience managing complex projects and meeting target
- Creativity, superior analytical skills and capacity to develop innovative solutions to complex problems
- Demonstrated experience in effectively supervising a multidisciplinary team in a high-volume quality support and service environment
- Experience and ability to develop budgets, funding models and analyse data and information
- Demonstrated capacity to manage key stakeholders, relationships and complex negotiations
Along with your resume, please include a cover letter that addresses your experience against the essential selection criteria.
For more information please call Justine at Beaumont People on 02 9133 9322.