- Reconciliations, financial reporting and more
- 12 month contract– potential extension/permanent opportunity
- Inner west location
About the organisation
This charity supports scientific medical research for cancer treatment.
The Management Accountant supports the daily, weekly and monthly financial operations ensuring appropriate reporting to support business and operational needs.
This includes effective month end processes, responsibility for balance sheet reconciliations, supporting the Accounts Assistant in month end journal and accrual preparation and supporting the CFO in the preparation of the Annual Budget and End of Year Audit and Statutory accounting requirements.
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and annual financial reports
- Month End Board Report
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts and liaison with external auditors
- Assist in preparation of annual budget and monthly forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
Skills & Attributes
- Accounting degree or CPA qualified or equivalent.
- Strong team player
- Analytical thinker
- Experience in MYOB desirable
- Business level oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of the not-for-profit sector desirable but not essential.
Friendly, supportive, nurturing
- Opportunities for development and progression
- Potential contract extension
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.