Our client is a large global Legal firm with 30 offices around the world; four of which are in Australia. Continued success leads to growth and they are currently looking to add to their CBD based teams.
The Finance team is looking to hire a Management Accountant to report into the UK office. The scope of the responsibilities will extend nationwide, in support of the Financial Controller.
This role is full time but offers flexible hours and part time options for the right candidate.
- Assist in annual audit preparation
- Conduct reconciliation for P&L and balance sheets
- Preparation of budgets and forecasting
- Contribute towards the General Ledger
- Take initiative in streamlining process and procedure
- Manage high-volume transactions
- Train staff on usage of financial reporting systems and procedures
- Familiarity with MYOB or Sage MicrOpay desirable
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user
- Attention to detail
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent communicator and time manager