Full Job Description
MAJOR GIFTS MANAGER
- Competitive salary
- Join renowned neuroscience medical research institute, as their Major Gifts Manager, where you will be able to apply your natural enthusiasm to connect with people and your ambitious entrepreneurial mindset to lead and grow their major gifts program.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
This organisation is a renowned leader in brain and nervous system research. As an independent medical research institute, the goal of this organisation is to prevent, treat and cure brain and nervous system diseases, disorders and injuries. Through excellence in leadership and innovation in scientific research, their contribution to global health continues to develop and grow to new remarkable heights.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Major Gifts Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive strategy to nurture the support of high-net-worth individuals, to generate income to support critical and essential areas of neuroscience research.
Experience in developing and implementing a major gifts strategy is essential, along with sound donor research and planning skills. To perform well in this role, you will have excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills, with the ability to engage and build confidence with high-net worth individuals.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with the Foundation Director and CEO to develop and implement a strategic plan to nurture relationships with current major donors and build new relationships with prospective major donors
- Growing philanthropic development plans for each major donor what will include proposals, reporting and updates on the benefits of their philanthropy
- Partnering with senior researchers to scope current projects that would be of particular interest to each donor
We are looking for a confident, ambitious and results orientated experienced Major Gifts Manager to join their positive, progressive and committed team. As their Major Gifts Manager, you will report directly to the Foundation Director and will have extensive interaction with their CEO, Board members, Foundation staff and researchers.
As the Major Gifts Manager, it will be essential that you have:
- An entrepreneurial mindset and demonstrated success developing and implementing a major gifts strategy, growing relationships with new and existing donors
- Superior networking, influencing and negotiating skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ambitious with a growth mindset and results focussed
- Current knowledge of trends, techniques and best practices in relation to major gift fundraising
If you are looking to work with leaders in their field and is seeking your next opportunity to take ownership and come with proven success in managing a major donor program please contact Christina@beaumontpeople.com.au
Don't delay! Please APPLY NOW or if you require further information please contact Christina Enotiades from Beaumont People on 02 9279 2777.