The role of Major Gift Fundraiser will sit within a sophisticated Philanthropy Team, who are shaking things up with an ambitious strategy towards Major Gifts Fundraising. The team are growing across Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane and boast a truly supportive ethos. Learning, coaching, sharing the highs & lows together and helping each other grow towards success is at the heart of each team member.
If you want to wake up excited about going to 'work' every day, this could be the role for you.
Reporting to the Melbourne based, Philanthropy Manager, you will personally grow and manage a portfolio of major donor prospects to developing the major gift program to enable this charity to continue to deliver world class initiatives.
Your Skills and attributes:
- Demonstrated success generating substantial financial donations through relationship fundraising
- Motivated & driven by hitting targets
- Positive, highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to self motivate every day in a business development environment
- Confident in phone based and face to face sales communications
- Embraces change in a sometimes tough sector
- A creative & innovative thinker
'Apply' now or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like a confidential discussion please call Rebecca Robinson 02 9133 9322