- National wildlife rehabilitation and conservation charity working on exciting projects in response to the 2020 bushfires
- 12-month contract with a view to extend
- Growing and collaborative team based in Sydney
- Located on the Norther Beaches along the bus lines
About the Organisation
This charity is the largest Australian wildlife rescue organisation, with a mission to drive wildlife rehabilitation and preservation and inspire communities to do the same.
Over the past year, the organisation has experienced exponential philanthropy growth as a result of the devastating Australian bushfires in 2020, and so there has never been a better and more exciting time to join the organisation as the launch innovative programs that will support the bushfire recovery. The current portfolio includes a number of HNWI/UNHWI/high-profile public figures.
The Major Gifts Executive will be responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of major donors and prospects, providing cultivation and stewardship plans and soliciting gifts.
About the Person
The ideal candidate will be professional and confident with the gravitas to communicate and build relationships with high net worth individuals. You will be strategic and forward thinking in your approach to creating communication and engagement plans for donors. It is also essential that you have demonstrated experience in developing long term relationships.
- Manage a portfolio of major donors and prospects to maximise revenue through face to face, telephone and written engagement
- Develop and implement a strategic plan to cultivate, solicit and steward supporters through face to face, telephone and written engagement
- Develop pioneering personal stewardship techniques to retain and upgrade donors
- Develop and execute highly curated, intimate major donor cultivation events for donors
- Work with the Philanthropy and Partnerships Manager to determine an effective major giving fundraising program to grow the contribution of income from major gifts
- Collaborate closely with the wider fundraising and marketing team to develop marketing materials and to collaborate on opportunities for further relationship development and to streamline the donor experience
Skills & Attributes
- Ideally demonstrated fundraising experience either supporting a team or managing donors within major gifts, mid value, bequests, or other revenue streams, alternatively you will be a sales professional with previous experience reaching monetary targets and a desire to join the philanthropy space
- Confident and forward thinking
- Highly detail oriented and self-motivated with excellent time management
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Passion, interest and enthusiasm in environmental, conservation or animal welfare
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
If you have any further questions, please contact Kristina - email@example.com
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all queries to Kristina at Beaumont People.