- City location
- Be part of a growing team
- Take ownership of philanthropic relationships
This international charity provides medical humanitarian aid.
The Philanthropy Coordinator will assist in developing, implementing and continually improving strategies targeted at securing major gifts through Trusts and Foundations and Private Ancillary Funds.
The portfolio will include Trusts and Foundations and Private Ancillary Funds who give $5,000 and above in a donor year.
- Research and report on the landscape of Trusts and Foundations and Private Ancillary Funds
- Identify all Trusts and Foundations and Private Ancillary Funds on the database and develop a summary report of those in our portfolio
- Develop a strategy for leveraging networks within Trusts and Foundations and Private Ancillary Funds
- Develop a strategy for acquiring new Trusts and Foundations and Private Ancillary Funds by identifying and qualifying prospects
- Develop an engagement strategy, networking, templates and a database of information for writing acquittals and reports for gifts received
- Write and submit applications for funding to national and where appropriate international Trusts and Foundations
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers within granting bodies
- Keep a grants calendar to maximise the number of funding applications being made
- Work with other members of the fundraising team to integrate major donor strategies into other fundraising activities.
- Take individual responsibly for the relationship management of Trusts and Foundations and Private Ancillary Funds
Skills & Attributes
- Previous experience working within a relationship-based program
- Demonstrated understanding of fundraising and philanthropy
- Experience working with Trusts and Foundations or Private Ancillary Funds desirable
- Demonstrated skills with CRM databases -preferably Raisers Edge
- Highly developed, written and verbal communication skills and highly developed presentation skills.
- Effective proposal, submission and report writing skills and experience.
- Excellent effective interpersonal skills and the ability to comfortably engage in conversation with high value donors and to interact successfully with diverse groups of people
- Ability to undertake interstate travel
Goal orientated, collaborative team environment, supportive
- Opportunities for development and progression
- Training provided
- Additional days leave
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.