- Based Brisbane, close to CBD
- $90-$100k + Super + FBT
- Flexible working options
- Newly created management level role
The Major Donor Manager will join a small Development team who are focused on building lasting and quality relationships with high value supporters to ensure gift growth targets are met.
This is a senior level position managing relationships with current & prospective major donors to cultivate, solicit & steward donations up to $100,000. Working closely with senior leadership on larger donations.
The Role of Major Donor Manager:
- Develop & implement strategies & activities related to fundraising, philanthropy & relationship building
- Cultivate & steward relationships with current & prospective major
- Meet KPI's to support the fundraising process
- Actively engage in events & engagement activities
- Demonstrated success in a Major Gift / Relationship fundraising role
- Demonstrated knowledge of philanthropic methods
- Excellent written communication & presentation skills to secure large gifts
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines & work under pressure and establish priorities
Please note, there is no closing date for this role. Adverts will be removed when the suitable candidate is confirmed.