Reporting to the College Principal this role will be responsible for the general management, planning, directing and coordinating of College operations. You will also be an active business developer identifying new business opportunities and programs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the College on a daily basis, including monitoring compliance with AQTF and VET Quality Standards
- To actively seek opportunities for program growth through the development of a strong fee-for-service market; customised training and Government funded training opportunities
- Identify business opportunities, business training needs and new funding streams
- Manage, expand and maintain positive, effective relationships with other Community Colleges; key external industry; stakeholders and job services agencies.
- Manage and provide leadership to the College administration staff to ensure the effective operation of the College. Plan and facilitate regular and effective team meetings and staff development
- Take an active role in the development of budgets and financial management
- Develop and program a strategic range of courses and training opportunities for the College
- Build strong, effective relationships with the Marketing Department to include the planning and development of course guides, flyers and on-line content
- Liaise with HR in relation to recruitment, selection and the development of your team
- Supervise building maintenance requirements for the College.
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and/or TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education or Training TAE50216 or Diploma of Training Design and Development
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the Australian Skills Quality Authority, training packaging requirements, AVETMISS and experience with government funded programs
- Proven knowledge of State and Federal funded training programs
- Demonstrated successful experience in managing and leading a team of professionals in an RTO environment, in pursuit of excellence in service quality and delivery
- Ability to work unsupervised and with good time management
- A desire to help, inspire and see the potential in people to make a difference in their lives
- Demonstrated advanced interpersonal skills and a high level of written and oral communication skills
- Current Driver License
Beaumont People have been retained to recruit this role on behalf of ACE Community Colleges Ltd. Please direct all enquiries to Beaumont People. Beaumont People recruit across, Lismore, Ballina, Byron Bay, Tweed Heads, Coolangatta, Gold Coast and Brisbane.