ACE provides pathways to employment through the delivery of nationally recognised qualifications and short courses in areas of high industry. They also offer a diverse range of non-accredited leisure and lifestyle courses.
Reporting to the College Principal this role will be responsible for the general management, planning, directing and coordinating of College operations. You will also be an active business developer identifying new business opportunities and programs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the College on a daily basis, including monitoring compliance with AQTF and VET Quality Standards
- Provide strong leadership and management of the administration team. Plan and facilitate regular and effective team meetings and staff development
- To actively seek opportunities for program growth through the development of a strong fee-for-service market; customised training and Government funded training opportunities
- Manage, expand and maintain positive, effective relationships with other Community Colleges; key external industry; stakeholders and job services agencies.
- Take an active role in the development of budgets and financial management
- Develop and program a strategic range of courses and training opportunities for the College
- Build strong, effective relationships with internal staff and managers
- Liaise with HR in relation to recruitment, selection and the development of your team
- Supervise building maintenance requirements for the College.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the Australian Skills Quality Authority, training packaging requirements, AVETMISS and experience with government funded programs
- Proven knowledge of State and Federal funded training programs
- Demonstrated successful experience in managing and leading a team of professionals in an RTO environment, in pursuit of excellence in service quality and delivery
- Ability to work unsupervised and with good time management
- A desire to help, inspire and see the potential in people to make a difference in their lives
- Demonstrated advanced interpersonal skills and a high level of written and oral communication skills
- Current Driver License
Beaumont People have been retained to recruit this role on behalf of ACE Community Colleges Ltd. Please direct all enquiries to Beaumont People. Beaumont People recruit across, Lismore, Ballina, Byron Bay, Tweed Heads, Coolangatta, Gold Coast and Brisbane.