- Reputable Northern Rivers firm
- Supporting one of the area’s biggest billing solicitors
- Full time, permanent role 8.30am-5pm
- Based Lismore
- Competitive Salary
Extremely established legal firm based in the Northern Rivers, the firm have multiple offices & a great reputation. Each office has a small yet extremely productive team with a family feel.
Our client is looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Personal Injury team. The role will offer fast paced, high level support to a highly regarded solicitor in the Northern Rivers. You will have a strong work ethic, enjoy a challenge and can handle & thrive in a busy, demanding role.
- High volume of file management
- Drafting correspondence & legal documents
- Preparing briefs & court documents
- Adhere to strict deadlines
- Diary management
- General administrative duties – filing, photocopying, mail, scanning, etc.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Legal Secretary
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Able to work autonomously & with initiative
- Experienced with daily use of dictation
- Experience with LEAP highly regarded.
Please send you resume (clearly displaying your legal secretary, paralegal or legal support experience) and a covering letter that outlines your reason for applying for this role & highlighting any relevant experience through the Apply Now option or via email to Rebecca@beaumontpeople.com.au
If you have any specific questions you can speak to Rebecca Robinson on 02 9133 9322.
Beaumont People has been engaged to source a suitable candidate for this position, all enquiries and applications will be confidential.
This advert will be removed when the successful candidate is found.