- Full Time, permanent position 8.30am - 5pm
- Based Across Byron / Ballina region
- $45k + Super - regular reviews + Commission opportunities
This local real estate agency have a portfolio of sales, rentals & holiday lettings across Bangalow, Byron Bay and Ballina. They have an outstanding reputation for their professionalism and service, they are an employee of choice for the Real Estate industry in this area.
This role join a small, high calibre team & will report to a very experienced Rentals Manager who leads this fast growing division. As Leasing & Property Assistant, you will have a varied role that will require your time to be split between the office & being out and about regularly.
When based in the busy office, you will be responsible for supporting the manager with all letting related administration as well as answering general enquiries that come through via phone & email & general reception duties.
You will visit registered properties, liaise with external contractors including cleaners & maintenance and oversee the coordination of linen collection & delivery for holiday lettings. You will speak regularly with guests & landlords offering them an outstanding service.
- Be the first point of contact for all customer enquiries both in person and on the phone (job share when on reception)
- Providing administrative assistance to the Rentals Manager
- Guest & landlord relationship management
- Visit properties to ensure they are in order
- Providing a high level of customer service both written & verbal
- Assist guests with any necessary booking information, ensure deposits & payments are received
- Coordinate the services of relevant contractors
- A passion for providing top quality service, reputation is everything.
- Ideally you will have real estate experience, otherwise demonstrated experience in a fast paced role that requires multi tasking & advanced organisation skills
- Work well in a busy environment & under pressure
- Have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a team
- Intermediate computer skills
- Essential: A current Certificate of Real Estate, NSW (or be willing to complete this before commencing your role)
- Essential: Current Drivers Licence
- Confident to travel alone to visit properties across the Ballina / Byron Bay & Bangalow area
- Ability to work some Saturdays during peak periods