- Design, develop and facilitate L&D programs across an organisation growing year on year
- Growth within the role is actively encouraged
- Work with an engaged leadership team to deliver on training initiatives
About our client
Since 1961, ParaQuad NSW has been providing support to people of all ages impacted by paralysis to achieve their ambitions.
They support people of all ages living with spinal cord injury, to maximise their life choices, independence and quality of life in the long term.
They are committed to providing a range of services, supports and resources to enable people living with SCI to remain active in their communities and achieve their life goals.
About the role
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be responsible for the design, development and delivery of the Learning & Development function in an established organisation consistently growing year on year.
This is a critical role in the organisation and you will be supported by an engaged management team to achieve ambitious outcomes, and be the subject matter expert driving the L&D function internally.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop and deliver on a range of internal training programs, beginning with induction and onboarding programs to ongoing professional development
- Assess ParaQuad NSW’s training needs in order to develop an annual training calendar
- Develop and deliver on L&D programs and strategies, and monitor and evaluate progress and outcomes
- Create and manage relationships with external stakeholders, including subject matter experts who will deliver on specialised or technical training
- Growth and development in the role are on offer, and actively encouraged
To be successful you will have:
A resilient attitude in the face of growth and change - in this newly created and fast-paced role, each day will be different from the next.
- Previous experience within Learning & Development, and a qualification in Training & Assessment is highly desirable
- The ability to work with a diverse range of professional stakeholders
- A high degree of initiative and relationship building skills
- Good verbal/written communication skills, and the capacity to prepare and deliver engaging and informative training
- An understanding of complex organisations and the challenges therein, and a passion for the NFP Sector/meaningful work
- An NDIS Worker Screening check (or be willing to obtain)
If you feel you meet the above criteria then please apply now, there is no closing date for the role and applications will be assessed as they are received.
Beaumont People has been retained to recruit this role on behalf of ParaQuad NSW. Please reach out to Diana Linde (email@example.com) at Beaumont People.