About the client
The Export Council of Australia (ECA) has a long, proud history of supporting Australian international business.
The ECA is a Not-for-Profit association. They assist their members in developing international business skills, through seminars, workshops, tailored in-house training programmes and trade publications.
About the role
The ECA is seeking an L&D Content Creator to design, develop and deliver a range of skills & educational programs.
This is a key role in delivering ECA's mission; to be the leading advocate for developing international trade.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Redesign and develop a range of educational programmers
- Conduct an audit of ECA's current development offerings, which currently include public workshops, graduate diplomas, corporate workshops and online courses
- Evaluate, plan and develop key L&D products and strategies
- Create and manage relationships with stakeholders, including course presenters
- Design and deliver program content, including managing designers, speakers, and locations
- Growth and development in the role is encouraged
- Previous experience within Learning & Development, Education or CPD
- Have developed and written content
- Sound organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to work with a diverse range of professional stakeholders
- High degree of initiative and relationship building skills
- Good writing skills, particularly the capacity to prepare and edit technically oriented materials and publications
If you feel you meet the above criteria then please APPLY now! Alternatively, call Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships