Australian Institute of Architects (AIA)
$75k + super
Full time, permanent, Melbourne CBD, Not-for-Profit organisation
About the client
The Royal Australian Institute of Architects is the not-for-profit peak body for the architectural profession in Australia. The Institute works to improve our built environment by promoting quality, responsible and sustainable design.
About the role
The CPD Coordinator is an integral part of the Membership’s team, responsible for ensuring the professional development programs are of the highest quality and relevance to members across the state.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage day to day operations of state based Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program focusing on development, production and delivery of a regular calendar of CPD events
- Evaluate, plan, develop and market key L&D products and services to support architectural practices
- Advocate and liaise within the Institute and externally to support and grow the CPD program
- Proactively identify and action new initiatives – including sponsorship and government funding – that enhance offerings to architects and increase Institute income
- Facilitate the development of practice and policy related initiatives with, and provide administrative support to, relevant forums and committees
To be successful you will have:
- Sound organisational and administrative skills
- Demonstrated motivation and ability to work effectively and harmoniously as part of a team
- Ability to work with a diverse range of professional people
- Capacity to engage with professional and expert committees
- High degree of initiative and strong representation and relationship building skills
- High level written and oral communication skills
- Good writing skills, particularly the capacity to prepare and edit technically oriented materials and publications
If you feel you meet the above criteria then please APPLY now! Alternatively, call Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships