- Learning & Development Coordinator
- Australian Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Full time, permanent, Sydney, Not-for-Profit organisation
- Salary dependent on experience
The Royal Australian Institute of Architects is the not-for-profit peak body for the architectural profession in Australia. The Institute works to improve the built environment by promoting quality, responsible and sustainable design.
About the role
As the Learning & Development Coordinator, you will be responsible for the relevance and success of AIA’s NSW Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programme.
The AIA has a reputation for delivering the highest standard of educational programmes with relevant, up to date content. You will develop and deliver these programs in relation to industry and member requirements.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Identify learning needs and relevant educational content in accordance with strategic and operational plans
- Source information and course content with subject matter experts to develop relevant and contemporary programmes/events
- Provide administrative support to forums and committees
- Manage the development, production and delivery of CPD events
- Previous experience or knowledge of the architectural profession
- Proven experience in the field of Learning and Development, CPD and/or training
- Excellent Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience in managing the communications within a diverse group of stakeholders, both internal and external
- A highly motivated, self-starter and ability to work effectively as part of a small team
If you feel you meet the above criteria then please APPLY now! Alternatively, call Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships