Build Environment, Architecture, Planning, Design
Sydney CBD, close to transport links
The Australian Institute of Architecture (AIA) is seeking a professional with a build environment background to develop and enhance there Learning & Development programs. Sydney CBD
About the client
The Australian Institute of Architects (AIA) is the not-for-profit peak body for the architectural profession in Australia. The Institute works to improve the built environment by promoting quality, responsible and sustainable design.
About the role
The AIA is seeking someone from the built environment sector, your experience can be within any profession (Architecture, Planning, Design). Your knowledge and skills will be an integral part in developing and enhancing the AIA’s CPD/Learning & Development programs.
The AIA has a reputation for delivering the highest standard of educational programmes with relevant, up to date content. You will develop and deliver these programs in relation to industry and member requirements.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Identify learning needs and relevant educational content in accordance with strategic and operational plans
- Source information and course content with subject matter experts to develop relevant and contemporary programs/events
- Provide administrative support to forums and committees
- Manage the development, production and delivery of CPD events
- Previous experience or knowledge within the built environment profession
- Excellent Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience in managing the communications within a diverse group of stakeholders, both internal and external
- A highly motivated, self-starter and ability to work effectively as part of a small team
If you feel you meet the above criteria then please APPLY now! Alternatively, call Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships