- Immediate Start
- Fixed Term Contract
- CBD location
- Part Time or Full Time
As the Administration Assistant, you will be required to attend to general administration tasks to support all aspects of the Learn & Develop business operation, with primary responsibility for supporting the National Learning and Development Manager and the National Learning and Development Consultant.
- Coordinate meeting room bookings and catering (including go-to-meeting and web-conference links) for both internal and external meeting and events.
- Co-ordinate travel arrangements for the L&D team.
- Code and prepare invoices for authorisation and record in project tracker
- For new events set-up and maintenance event registration via Event-brite system
- Update of Learn and Develop promotional materials and website content
- Excellent organisational skills, including ability to work independently and working towards deadlines
- Interest in gaining experience within an L & D environment
- Demonstrated high level of negotiating and problem solving skills
- Ability to interact and contribute to the team