Due to continued growth under the NDIS, you will join an established not for profit organisation whose core purpose and commitment is to empower people to enhance the life they choose to live by enabling opportunities to experience choice, inclusion and achievements. The values are aligned with working as one team, everyone being accountable and being inspired by challenges.
- Lead & supervise a passionate clinical team of Psychologists.
- Autonomous and flexible working environment.
- Full-time Permanent Role. $120k base plus package & $13k car allowance
Main responsibilities of the Manager, Clinical Team;
- Provide supervision, leadership and management of the clinical team Psychologists, in addition to supporting the leadership of Program Managers across all services.
- Deliver, manage and lead evidence-based and innovative therapeutic services in line with requirements of funding bodies e.g. NDIA/Medicare.
- Monitor and evaluate services provided to ensure they meet the requirements of the Objectives, Principles and relevant legislation. For example; NSW Disability Services Act (1993), Child Protection, Crimes Act 1900, NSW Trustee & Guardianship Act (2009).
- Develop and support implementation of existing/new services/programs.
- Full Registration with the Psychology Board of Australia.
- Have extensive experience working with people with a disability who have a history of complex trauma and who may present complex mental health issues and behaviour of concern, including offending behaviour.
- Ability and experience to lead and manage a team; Developing and maintaining motivated professionals while growing an inclusive team culture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid Driver's License and willingness to travel intra-state.
- Hold a NSW Working with Children Check and be willing to undergo pre-employment police check.
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed on receipt so please send your application if you are interested in this role.
If this sounds like the role for you please click ‘APPLY’ to send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and reason for application addressed to Chloe Barton or email your application to Chloe@beaumontpeople.com.au. Please feel free to call to discuss on 02 9133 9322