My client is looking for hungry sales professionals to help grow their business in Sydney. They specialise in making international money transfer faster, simpler and cheaper for people and businesses with global ambitions. To support them on their journey they're looking to hire a Business Development Associate.
You will be responsible for driving new business opportunities through interaction with clients and providing a consultative sales approach to ensure high level client attraction.
With offices in Australia, the US, the UK and China they are a truly global business. Starting with just 2 people in London over 10 years ago, they now have 600 employees across the globe.
- Develop new client relationships through active outbound calls, providing relevant market updates and comparatives, resulting in client attraction and increasing revenue in a competitive market.
- Demonstrate the ability to sell across all business sectors and identify new sectors
- Promote the best interest of the business through the ability to upsell and engage in strong client relationships
- Work autonomously when required to ensure maximisation of results
- Recognise driving factors within foreign exchange and converse these to prospects and clients
- Able to demonstrate strong communication skills through building mutually beneficial relationships both internally and externally and the ability to engage openly with people at all levels.
- Commercially focussed and makes the most of resources available to the to generate results
- Seeks to develop knowledge and capabilities that will enhance team capability and their adaptability within it
- Shares knowledge, experiences, concerns and ideas with colleagues in order to enhance the customer experience and contribute to the business success
- Competitive dependant on experience
- A fun working environment based in the Sydney CBD with free breakfast, Friday beer fridge, tri-annual company parties, bi-annual team nights out, annual charity day and more!
If you have proven sales ability and would love to apply your experience within an established organisation we would love to hear from you. Please click "Apply Now"
If you require further information please contact Luke Mankee on 02 9093 4905.