- 6 month fixed term contract
- Commencing ASAP
- Based – Surry Hills OR WFH
- Environmental NFP
They are an organisation full of social change makers driven by the urgent need to solve the climate crisis. To be a great match, you will be an enthusiastic, self-starter, problem solver and all round good human being.
More about the role:
You will work with a rapidly growing team of 60 + change-making Extraordinaires located across the globe who value ICT best practice and network security across all of their IT systems and services. You will be responsible for developing the ICT road map, assessing redundant systems, designing, and implementing the company wide digital transformation project. Excited? Then keep reading…
On a daily basis you can expect to provide leadership and direction to the project delivery team while ensuring the project outcomes are met. You will:
- Provide technology strategy planning
- Understand current and future organisational goals and ongoing IT issues to ensure ongoing success
- Lead development of computer-use policies and information security efforts that deliver on various legal requirements, including privacy and data retention.
- Promote a culture of IT risk and compliance awareness
- Plan and oversee the testing of solutions from a functional, performance, security, and usability perspective.
Are you hooked and want to know more? Are you a Project Management Guru with a love for climate justice? Are you a high energy collaborator and leader who can connect with people quickly? Then keep reading our client has core competencies and requirements for the role. Take a look and if you’re a match or close to please APPLY TODAY!
Required skills and experience
- At least 10 years’ experience in related fields
- Strong project management capabilities in time, cost, scope, quality reporting and governance
- Excellent interpersonal, written and visual communications skills
- Strong group work and facilitation skills
- Experience in working across multiple time zones
- A passion for action on climate change and a commitment to social justice
- You must have full working rights for Australia.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is committed to creating a workplace that supports their staff to do their best work and develop professionally. Some of the perks include:
- Flexible work policy
- Superannuation contribution of 12.5%
- Birthday leave (if it’s your birthday, you get a day off)
- Cultural leave
- Commitment to supporting to your professional development
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Coaching and management support with regular 1:1 meetings
- Performance reviews and feedback to support you and the team to reflect and grow
- A co-developed initial 3 month work plan to help you hit the ground running and have clarity on your role and responsibilities.
Beaumont People have been retained for this search, if you would like a confidential chat please contact Dean at Beaumont People firstname.lastname@example.org