Internal Recruitment Consultant
- Flexibility to work part-time or full time, with options to work from home
- Amazing culture - high achieving, supportive and fun team environment
- Sydney, CBD location
At Beaumont People we are all about “Placing People First”. We’re the partner of choice, to candidates and clients because we care. We specialise in all levels of recruitment both temporary and permanent across multiple industry areas.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Internal Recruitment Consultant you will be able to apply your experience within recruitment to manage a variety of initiatives across internal recruitment, training, candidate care, our EVP and sourcing strategies.
As our Internal Recruitment Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the end-to-end internal recruitment process that includes liaising with hiring managers to assess current and future talent needs, and sourcing accordingly
- Training new hires and participating in continuous development of current staff
- Working closely with the marketing team to communicate our Employee Value Proposition through various channels to increase candidate attraction
- Overseeing the candidate care process, sharing wins, responding to feedback and communicating insights and areas for improvement with the team
- Promoting our strategic initiatives across people and possibility
If you are currently, or have previously worked within an agency recruitment role this would be a great opportunity for you to apply your expertise internally within our growing organisation.
This role could be your next opportunity if:
- You have a wealth of proven experience across recruitment within an agency environment and are excited to apply your expertise to source, hire and train internal talent
- You pride yourself on the depth of your candidate care and can strategically manage feedback and process improvements
- You have a warm engaging personality and are happy to advise the team on complex searching strategies and creative ways to build niche talent pools
- You are a fast, methodical worker with a focus on positive long-term outcomes
- You enjoy working autonomously and consider yourself to be a self-starter
CULTURE AND BENEFITS
We take our culture seriously at Beaumont People and believe it’s critical to our success. We ensure our team thrive, not just survive and do this through a generous benefits programme, a high performing and mature culture, significant value adds for our clients and candidates as well as ourselves, and ensuring we have a lot of fun along the way!
Key benefits include:
- Paid Parental Leave benefits
- Flexible work environment, (with the opportunity to work from home, have a flexible start time, etc.)
- Additional annual leave available based on tenure
- Three additional paid days off to volunteer and make a difference within the community
- Performance based incentives such as bonuses and yearly trips, (this year we’re off to Hamilton Island)
- Significant training and development
- Health and well-being programme
- Watch this two minute video to find out more: https://youtu.be/9sv76O0OToo
HOW TO APPLY
Please click the "apply" button. If you are interested to know more, please contact Nina Mapson-Bone on 02 9279 2777 or Nina@beaumontpeople.com.au