- Based in the Eastern Suburbs (Kensington)
- 6 month contract with possibility of extension
- $45.00 per hour + Super
The Internal Communications Coordinator will deliver communications plans and activity to ensure that staff across are well informed and feel proud to be part of a successful and progressive organisation.
The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills and has experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Ensure consistent, timely and seamless messaging reaches relevant stakeholders internally
- Work with key stakeholders to develop content
- Analyse data specifically the use of google analytics to monitor website usage and enhance stakeholder engagement
- Write content for Website, intranet, newsletters and social media.
- Provide advice to stakeholders on internal communications including most appropriate channels to deliver effective and targeted messages to relevant audiences.
- Drive the brand attributes and brand values in all communications
- Previous experience in internal communications
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications or related discipline (desirable)
- Ability to write creatively for both digital and social media
- Proven experience in web content management systems (Sharepoint would be advantageous)