The Company & Role
With a growing national presence, Smart Energy Group is rapidly expanding and looking for the best people to join the team. Smart Energy Group are committed to providing an environmentally friendly, affordable alternative to other electricity generators.
Due to unprecedented growth, they are seeking an experienced Installation Operations Manager to oversee a team of remote tradespeople completing Solar PV contracts for residential customers across Australia. The role will take ownership of the Scheduling & installation process for the business, so a desire to succeed and have an impact is essential. The role is a newly created management position, working closely with the internal team and report to the Director of Operations.
Responsibilities of the Installation Operations Manager
- Effectively manage & maintain a network of sub-contractors.
- Have the capacity & capability to deliver on the required services
- Work closely with the Logistics & Procurement Manager for optimal resource allocation
- Continuously monitor sales reports to ensure installations are scheduled accurately
- Be ahead of the game! Monitor weather, road works & other external potential delays in the geographical areas covered
- Resolve all job & installation site related issues as they arise
- Manage an office-based scheduling & confirmation team
- Take responsibility for ongoing risk management (within your area of responsibility)
- Demonstrated experience in similar fast paced scheduling role
- Excellent leadership & people management skills
- Understanding of business processes & strategic planning
- Previous experience managing & organising trades teams
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyse problems & implement solutions quickly
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and be reliable
- Advanced level Excel / Google Sheets & CRM systems experience for reporting & data management purposes
- Permanent Australian Working Rights
With contemporary working options and entrepreneurial leaders, it’s an exciting time to join Smart Energy Group.
Apply Now by sending your up to date resume through the 'Apply' button or to email@example.com If you have additional questions you can call Rebecca on 02 9133 9322