- $60,000 + Superannuation + Commission
- Located in the CBD
- Predominantly warm leads
- Rewarding, newly created position with a popular charity
If you are hardworking, goal driven and interested in building a career in the NFP sector, please apply to find out more about this newly created role!
The main responsibilities of this role are to:
- Develop and maintain relationships with identified major customers
- Take ownership of customer concerns by following through to resolution
- Drive promotions with the organisations existing accounts
- Use existing information from the database to reach out and execute sales and marketing strategies
- Assist is creating reports on major account customer and activity
- Maintain an accurate customer database and follow through with daily administrative tasks
- Be outcome focused as well as service and sales driven
- Have intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Confident communication and influential skills
- Have previous SALES EXPERIENCE!
- Experience working in the NFP sector is advantageous
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.
For more information please contact Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.