- Assist the development of Individual Giving fundraising programs
- North Shore location, near to transport
- Good work/life balance
About the organisation
This charity supports children with cancer and their families across all of Australia.
The Individual Giving Coordinator supports the Donor Relations Manager and is responsible for specific donor fundraising direct marketing based projects, including multi-channel appeals, newsletters and donor care communications to help grow the supporter base, retain donors and increase value.
- Manage end to end multi-channel appeal and direct marketing campaigns, including fundraising appeals, newsletters and surveys to acquire, retain and drive value of supporters
- Develop and manage project plans, timelines and budgets
- Monitor and report on project milestones, income and expenditure
- Contribute to content planning & sourcing and oversee creative development
- Oversee data including targeting, ask strategy, segmentation, testing, analysis and reporting
- Develop and deliver donor communications to engage, build loyalty and increase Retention
- Contribute to Conversion, Reactivation and Upgrade activities including for regular giving, mid-level, major giving and bequest outcomes
- Develop positive working relationships with key stakeholders including fundraising agencies
Skills & Attributes
- Some experience in fundraising and or/direct marketing
- Ability to use customer relationship databases
- Experience in managing projects across acquisition, growth and retention programs
- Experience in providing campaign updates, monitoring and evaluating performance, recommending and developing improvements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working with both stakeholders and suppliers
Great team. Driven and focused. Social. Caring. Supportive.
- Flexible work arrangements and gifted leave
- Develop your own portfolio and make the role your own
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.