- Exciting opportunity to grow a program within a well-known charity
- Incredibly inspiring cause, great culture
- Competitive salary package
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
This medical research organisation has a vision to save the lives of all children with cancer, through raising vital funds for medical research.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting in to the Individual Giving Manager, you will be involved in the strategic planning and growth of the existing individual giving programs, specifically through direct mail. You will implement, and campaign manage the direct mail programs and see them through to completion.
- Work with the Individual Giving Manager to develop strategies and budgets to grow the individual giving program
- Supported by the Individual Giving Manager, you will execute the direct mail programs, from design, development and implement to analysis
- Coordinate all marketing collateral relating to direct marketing campaigns
- Build rapport with third-party suppliers to see a successful outcome
- Analyse programs to improve future campaigns
- Work closely with the broader team to ensure consistent messaging across the board
- Support the wider team from time-to-time.
If you have experience in producing direct marketing campaigns and want to be part of a driven and passionate team, we would love to hear from you.
For this role, it is ideal that you have:
- Demonstrated ability developing, implementing and managing direct marketing appeals
- Experience executing warm appeals and acquisition programs, through direct mail
- Ability to work in collaboration with the team to build strategies
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful campaigns
- Donor focused, passionate and driven.
HOW TO APPLY
Please APPLY NOW or if you require further information please contact Rosheen Singh from Beaumont People on 02 9093 4911.